Be a UX Researcher at UX studio
Hey there! We are UX studio, a 35-person design studio focusing on digital products (mainly mobile and web apps). We work for international brands from Berlin, London, San Francisco and Budapest. We have a super-talented, young team and are looking for a UX Researcher to help designers build usable and lovable products by gathering user insights using various research methods.
What do we do?
We design modern, digital products for everyday users. We want to make their life easier and more fun.
A few things we designed in recent years:
- Self-driving car’s user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- IoT gadgets for smart homes and healthcare
- A range of fintech applications
- Fashion influencer platform for Instagrammers
- Football and sports applications
- Travel apps
Your job as a UX Researcher
This position is for you if you want to help our designers to design products which not only look fancy but are also usable and easily accessible in the hands of real people. This is a full-time position and we would like you to work in our Budapest office.
Your tasks will be related to researching web and mobile applications: usability tests, interviews, field studies, analytics, survey design, managing and screening participants, etc.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- you want to understand how people interact with their devices,
- you can make objective observations
- you can fiercely represent the findings to others in the project
- most of the time you are going to work with prototypes and lots of people
- you can handle unexpected problems or technical difficulties that come up
Fluent English is an absolute must, and a degree in psychology, sociology, anthropology or HCI can be an advantage.
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere in a determined, young team
- High-level professional environment, there is always an opportunity to grow and learn
- Real responsibility, chance to try many things on exciting projects
- A chance to travel and meet clients around the world
- Flexible working hours, you will be the master of your own time
- Regular team-building events with diverse activities, team breakfast every Friday
- Every 6 months, we take a weekend-long trip when we have fun together and make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the next months
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything including our finances and contracts
- We are an employee-owned company, you will get shares and become the owner of the company
- Your job is not your only task, you can help us to build one of Europe’s best UX design teams
- A spacious, dog-friendly office in the heart of Budapest at Mozsár street
How to apply?
The application process starts by filling out the online application form. If you apply we will get back to you as soon as we can to let you know about the next step. Our process usually contains a researcher challenge. After the online challenge, we will invite the best candidates to an interview in our office.