We are UX studio, a 40-person design studio focusing on digital products (mainly mobile and web apps). We work with international brands all over the world: from Berlin and New York to Shanghai and Abu Dhabi.
We have a super-talented, young team and are looking for a UX Researcher to help designers build usable and lovable products by gathering user insights using various research methods.
What do we do?
We design modern, digital products for everyday users. We want to make their life easier and more fun.
A few things we designed the recent years:
- Self-driving car user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- Dashboard to monitor IoT gadgets
- T-shirt webshop based on gamification
- Applications to control your smart home
- Travel and accommodation booking apps
- An AI-fuelled language-learning platform
- Navigation app for disabled people
… and there are so many exciting things coming up!
Your job as a UX Researcher
This position is for you if you want to help our designers to design products which not only look fancy but are also usable and easily accessible in the hands of real people. This is a full-time position and we would like you to work in our Budapest office.
Your tasks will be related to researching web and mobile applications: usability tests, interviews, field studies, analytics, survey design, managing and screening participants, etc.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- you want to understand how people interact with their devices
- you can make objective observations
- you can fiercely represent the findings to others in the project
- you enjoy working with prototypes and interacting with lots of people
- you can handle unexpected problems or technical difficulties that come up
Fluent English and Hungarian is an absolute must, and a degree in psychology, sociology, anthropology or HCI can be an advantage.
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere in a determined, young team
- High-level professional environment, there is always an opportunity to grow and learn
- Real responsibility, chance to try many things on exciting projects
- A chance to work with international clients
- Flexible working hours, you will be the master of your own time
- Unlimited home office opportunity during the pandemic (and 2 home office days per week after)
- Regular team-building events with diverse activities
- Every 6 months, we take a weekend-long trip when we have fun together and make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the next months
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything including our finances and contracts
- Your job is not your only task, you can help us to build one of Europe’s best UX design teams
- A spacious, dog-friendly office in the heart of Budapest at Mozsár street
What can you expect from our application process?
- We are introducing the ongoing recruitment, to make sure we focus on finding talented researchers without time constraints.
- We are not asking for your CV – we would like to get to know you in your own words!
- We get back to you as soon as possible in any scenario, as we believe everyone deserves an answer.
- We are happy to give constructive feedback on your work, as we believe feedback is essential for development.