UX Researcher at UX studio
We are UX studio, a 40-person design studio focusing on digital products (mainly mobile and web apps). We work with international brands all over the world: from Berlin and New York to Shanghai and Abu Dhabi. We have a super-talented, young team and are looking for a UX Researcher to help designers build usable and lovable products by gathering user insights using various research methods.
What do we do?
We design modern, digital products for everyday users. We want to make their life easier and more fun.
A few things we designed the recent years:
- Self-driving car user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- Dashboard to monitor IoT gadgets
- T-shirt webshop based on gamification
- Applications to control your smart home
- Travel and accommodation booking apps
- An AI-fuelled language-learning platform
- Navigation app for disabled people
… and there are so many exciting things coming up!
Your job as a UX Researcher
This position is for you if you want to help our designers to design products which not only look fancy but are also usable and easily accessible in the hands of real people. This is a full-time position and we would like you to work in our Budapest office.
Your tasks will be related to researching web and mobile applications: usability tests, interviews, field studies, analytics, survey design, managing and screening participants, etc.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- you want to understand how people interact with their devices
- you can make objective observations
- you can fiercely represent the findings to others in the project
- you enjoy working with prototypes and interacting with lots of people
- you can handle unexpected problems or technical difficulties that come up
Fluent English and Hungarian is an absolute must, and a degree in psychology, sociology, anthropology or HCI can be an advantage.
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere in a determined, young team
- High-level professional environment, there is always an opportunity to grow and learn
- Real responsibility, chance to try many things on exciting projects
- A chance to travel and meet clients around the world
- Flexible working hours, you will be the master of your own time
- Home office opportunity twice a week
- Regular team-building events with diverse activities, team breakfast every Friday
- Every 6 months, we take a weekend-long trip when we have fun together and make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the next months
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything including our finances and contracts
- Your job is not your only task, you can help us to build one of Europe’s best UX design teams
- A spacious, dog-friendly office in the heart of Budapest at Mozsár street
How to apply?
The application process starts with filling the online application. After your application, you will receive access to our online UX Researcher Questionnaire, which will help us get to know you a bit better.
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also like to share our knowledge with the world in our weekly articles on our blog. Check it out here.