UX & UI Product Designer
Join our super talented young team as a UX & UI Product Designer, and create amazing digital products with us!
You will become a member of our devoted 40-person design studio in the heart of Budapest. As a UX & UI Designer at UX studio, you’ll be able to work with international brands from all over the world: from Berlin and New York to Shanghai and Abu Dhabi.
What we do
We design digital products for everyday users. We want to make their lives easier and more fun. A few things we designed in recent years:
- Self-driving car’s user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- An AI-fuelled language-learning platform
- Navigation app for disabled people
- Travel and accommodation booking apps
- Research for leading streaming service provider
. . . and there are so many exciting projects coming up!
Who we’re looking for
Our team has a diverse set of skills and expertise, and our talented designers come from all kinds of different backgrounds.
This position is for you if:
- You are not afraid of making decisions at any point of a project: from paper sketches, wireframes and prototypes, all the way to pixel-perfect UIs.
- You are happy to hold workshops and trainings, and also provide mentorship.
- You have experience with recent UX and UI tools (Sketch, Figma, etc.) and also understand the possible restrictions of these platforms.
- You have worked on mobile and web applications and you are familiar with current design trends.
- You are starving to learn and evolve. Working here can be a bit intense sometimes, but it’s good if you are looking to push yourself to develop.
- You like to work in teams and cooperate with your teammates.
- You don’t mind travelling from time to time. We work with many international clients, which sometimes requires travelling to their location.
- You have great communication skills. You will have to keep in touch with our clients’ teams and facilitate workshops during your projects
- You are fluent in English. This is an absolute must!
- You are happy to relocate to Budapest, Hungary, and join our team in person!
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere in a determined, amazing, young team
- Professional environment, where you’ll always find opportunities to learn and grow
- Real responsibility and the chance to try many things on exciting projects
- We are working in pairs or teams. You’ll always have a UX Researcher with you to help with and back up your design.
- Possibility to travel and meet clients all over the world
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours: you will be the master of your own time
- Spacious, dog-friendly office in the heart of Budapest
- Company retreats where we have fun and also make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the upcoming months.
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything, including our finances and contracts.
- You’ll be able to help us build one of Europe’s best UX design teams
What can you expect from our application process?
- We are introducing the ongoing recruitment, to make sure we focus on finding talented designers without time constraints.
- We are not asking for your CV – we would like to get to know you in your own words!
- We get back to you as soon as possible in any scenario, as we believe everyone deserves an answer.
- We are happy to give constructive feedback on your work, as we believe feedback is essential for development.
Disclaimer: Please note that due to COVID-19 travel restrictions we are currently unable to conduct a global recruitment, and we do not offer remote possibilities. If you are currently residing outside Europe, you can subscribe to our job notification list for the future.