Be a UX/UI Designer at UX studio
We are UX studio, a 40-person design studio focusing on digital products (mainly mobile and web apps). We work with international brands all over the world: from Berlin and New York to Shanghai and Abu Dhabi. We have a super-talented, young designer team, and we are looking for a UX/UI Designer who will create awesome digital products with us.
What do we do?
We design modern, digital products for everyday users. We want to make their life easier and more fun.
A few things we designed the recent years:
- Self-driving car user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- Dashboard to monitor IoT gadgets
- T-shirt webshop based on gamification
- Applications to control your smart home
- Travel and accommodation booking apps
- An AI-fuelled language-learning platform
- Navigation app for disabled people
… and there are so many exciting things coming up!
Your job as a UX/UI Designer
Our team has a diverse set of skills and expertise, and our many talented designers come from all kinds of different backgrounds. You don’t necessarily need to be a senior designer to apply, we also welcome junior and mid-level designer applications!
This position is for you if:
- You like to be the one to make decisions throughout a project: from paper sketches through pixel-perfect detailed UIs with wireframing and prototyping.
- You’d like to get to know the people who’ll use the product, design the flows they will be going through, set up the whole structure and then finalize the whole product with a stunning UI.
- You have experience with recent UX tools (Sketch, Figma, etc.) and have great prototyping skills.
- You’ve already worked on some mobile or web applications, know current design trends and restrictions of these platforms.
- You are willing to learn a lot, deepen your knowledge in the UX and usability field and adjust your own design workflow according to these principles.
- You are fluent in English. This is an absolute must!
- You have great written and oral communication skills. You will have to keep in touch with stakeholders, developers and business people from our clients’ team, and also facilitate workshops for them.
- You don’t mind traveling from time to time. We work with a lot of international clients, which sometimes requires actually traveling to their site. Expect some really cool locations: only in the last couple of months, we’ve visited clients in New York, Shanghai, Dubai, Pakistan, Dublin, Karachi, Zurich, Barcelona, and many many more places!
The benefits of working with us:
- Great atmosphere in a determined, young team
- High-level professional environment, there is always an opportunity to grow and learn
- Real responsibility, chance to try many things on exciting projects
- A chance to travel and meet clients around the world
- Flexible working hours, you will be the master of your own time
- Home office opportunity twice a week
- Regular team-building events with diverse activities, team breakfast every Friday
- Every 6 months, we take a weekend-long trip when we have fun together and make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the next months
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything including our finances and contracts
- We are an employee-owned company, you will also get shares and become the owner of the company
- Your job is not your only task, you can help us to build one of Europe’s best UX design teams
- A spacious, dog-friendly office in the heart of Budapest at Mozsár street
How to apply?
The application process starts with filling the online application. After your application, you will receive access to our online UX/UI Designer Questionnaire, which will help us get to know you a bit better.
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We also like to share our knowledge with the world in our weekly articles on our blog. Check it out here.