Product Designer (UX & UI)
Join our super talented young team as a Product Designer, and create amazing digital products with us!
You will become a member of our devoted 40-person design studio in the heart of Budapest. As a Product Designer at UX studio, you’ll be able to work with international brands from all over the world: from Berlin and New York to Shanghai and Abu Dhabi.
What we do
We design digital products for everyday users. We want to make their lives easier and more fun. A few things we designed in recent years:
- Self-driving car’s user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- An AI-fuelled language-learning platform
- Navigation app for disabled people
- Travel and accommodation booking apps
- Research for leading streaming service provider
. . . and there are so many exciting projects coming up!
Who we’re looking for
Our team has a diverse set of skills and expertise, and our talented designers come from all kinds of different backgrounds.
This position is for you if:
- You are not afraid of making decisions at any point of a project: from paper sketches, wireframes and prototypes, all the way to pixel-perfect UIs.
- You have experience with recent UX and UI tools (Sketch, Figma, etc.) and also understand the possible restrictions of these platforms.
- You have worked on mobile or web applications and you are familiar with current design trends.
- You are happy to learn a lot and willing to adjust your own design workflow.
- You like to work in teams and cooperate with your teammates.
- You don’t mind travelling from time to time. We work with many international clients, which sometimes requires travelling to their location.
- You have great communication skills. You will have to keep in touch with our clients’ teams and facilitate workshops during your projects
- You are fluent in English. This is an absolute must!
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere in a determined, amazing, young team
- Professional environment, where you’ll always find opportunities to learn and grow
- Real responsibility and the chance to try many things on exciting projects
- We are working in pairs or teams. You’ll always have a UX Researcher with you to help with and back up your design.
- Possibility to travel and meet clients all over the world
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours: you will be the master of your own time
- Spacious, dog-friendly office in the heart of Budapest
- Company retreats where we have fun and also make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the upcoming months.
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything, including our finances and contracts.
- You’ll be able to help us build one of Europe’s best UX design teams
How to apply?
The application process starts with filling the online application. After your application, you will receive access to our online Questionnaire, which will help us get to know you a bit better.
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.