Product Designer (UX & UI)
Join our super talented young team as a Product Designer, and create amazing digital products with us!
You will become a member of our devoted 40-person design studio in the heart of Budapest. As a Product Designer at UX studio, you’ll be able to work with international brands from all over the world, from Berlin and New York to Shanghai and Abu Dhabi.
What we do?
We design digital products that bring a positive impact to people’s lives, often in collaboration with great companies like Google, Netflix, HBO and the United Nations. A few things we worked on in recent years:
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- Navigation app for disabled people
- Travel and accommodation booking apps
- Research for leading streaming service provider
- Food distribution platform for the UN
- Leading mobile banking application
- Crypto-trading platforms
- Gamified language learning app
. . . and there are so many exciting projects coming up!
Who we’re looking for?
Our team has a diverse set of skills and expertise, and our talented Product Designers come from all kinds of different backgrounds.
This position is for you if:
- You are not afraid of making decisions at any point of a project: from paper sketches, wireframes and prototypes, all the way to pixel-perfect UIs.
- You are happy to hold workshops and trainings, and also provide mentorship.
- You have experience with prototyping and design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma) and also understand when you need to apply specific tools and methods.
- You have worked on mobile and web applications and you are familiar with current design trends.
- You are starving to learn and evolve. Working here can be a bit intense sometimes, but it’s good if you are looking to push yourself to develop.
- You like to work in teams and cooperate with your teammates.
- You have great communication skills. You will have to keep in touch with our clients’ teams and facilitate workshops during your projects
- You are fluent in English. This is an absolute must!
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere in a determined, amazing, young team.
- Professional environment, where you’ll always find opportunities to learn and grow.
- We are working in pairs or teams. You’ll always have a UX Researcher with you to help with and back up your design.
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours: you will be the master of your own time.
- Real responsibility and the chance to try many things on exciting projects.
- Spacious, dog-friendly office in the heart of Budapest.
- Company retreats where we have fun and also make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the upcoming months.
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything, including our finances and contracts.
- You’ll be able to help us build one of Europe’s best UX design teams!
- You are welcome to join us remotely, if your timezone difference is maximum +/-4 hours from the Central European Timezone!
- We provide competitive salaries – on a Hungarian level!
What can you expect from our application process?
- We are introducing the ongoing recruitment, so we welcome applicants anytime!
- We always keep you informed about your progress and our decisions at every stage of the hiring process.
- We are happy to give constructive feedback on your work, as we believe feedback is essential for development.
We are currently taking a little Summer break in the recruitment due to holidays, but we will resume shortly! 🙂