Be a part-time Office Manager & HR Assistant at UX studio
We are UX studio, a 35-person design studio focusing on digital products (mainly mobile and web apps). We work for international brands from Berlin, London, San Francisco and Budapest. We have a super-talented, young team and we need someone who takes care of our office administration and helps HR processes.
This is a fix 1 year-long, part-time (3 days/week) program in our Budapest office. This program can be perfect for college students or anyone who is looking for a part-time job for the next 1 year.
During this year you can take part in all of our internal courses and trainings (Product design training, sales- and marketing training, English lessons, presentation training, workshop facilitation training and so on.)
What do we do?
We design modern, digital products for everyday users. We want to make their life easier and more fun.
A few things we designed in the recent years:
- Self-driving car’s user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- Dashboard to monitor IoT gadgets and you smart home
- A range of healthcare and fintech applications
- A website for fashion influencers
- Fantasy football and sports applications
- Apps to make traveling easier
We have a diverse client base with small startups and big international brands. Our team is also international, some of us don’t even speak Hungarian at all.
Your job as an Office Manager & HR Assistant
Your job will be to manage our office administration, purchases and help the team with different operational and HR tasks:
- Manage our purchases of office supplies, software, and special requests
- Maintain the condition of the office and take care of necessary repairs
- Help with HR processes (promote open positions, communicate with candidates, take part in the selection process)
- Organize business trips (plane tickets, accommodations)
- Organize events (team-building, weekend-long trips, meetups)
- Keep in touch with different service providers
- Ad hoc office admin tasks
Don’t worry if you don’t have experience with these tasks, we will teach you what we’ve learned in the recent years. In some cases, we will also explore new methods together.
You will work with our CFO Niki but you will interact with everyone on the team quite often.
You are the ideal candidate for this position, if…
- You’re fluent in Hungarian and English
- You love to keep things organized, pay attention to details
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- You can work individually and solve problems on your own, you have a can-do attitude
- Google and computers are your friends, you can use Excel, Google Docs, and Spreadsheets, and you aren’t afraid if you don’t know something, just do some research
- You’re ready to help the team with the paperwork, so they can focus on their own job
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere in a determined, young team
- High-level professional environment, there is always an opportunity to learn, during this year you can take part in all of our internal courses and training (Product design training, sales- and marketing training, English lessons, presentation training, workshop facilitation training and so on.)
- Real responsibility, chance to try many things on exciting projects
- Flexible working hours, you will be the master of your own time
- Regular team building events with diverse activities, common breakfast with the team every Friday
- Every 6 months, we take a weekend-long trip when we have fun together and make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the next months
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything including our finances and contracts
- Your job is not your only task, you can help us to build one of Europe’s best UX design team
- A spacious, dog-friendly office in the heart of Budapest at Mozsár street
- Fix 1 year-long part-time opportunity, monthly salary net 130.000 HUF
How to apply?
The application process starts by filling out the online application form. If you apply you will get access to our online Challenge. This is an online test assignment you have to solve during the following 3 days. After the online challenge, we will invite the best candidates to an interview in our office.