HR and Office Admin (Part-time)
Join our super talented young team as an HR and Office Admin, and become a member of our devoted 40-person design studio in the heart of Budapest. You will help us with running the office and finding other amazing people to join our team. At UX studio, you’ll be part of an inspiring international team with opportunities to grow professionally.
This is a flexible part-time position starting in March 2020.
What do we do?
We design digital products for everyday users. We want to make their lives easier and more fun. A few things we designed in recent years:
- Self-driving car’s user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- An AI-fuelled language-learning platform
- Navigation app for disabled people
- Travel and accommodation booking apps
- Research for leading streaming service provider
HR and Office Admin position at UX studio
You will have two important areas to work with: our administrative tasks related to the everyday running of the office and keeping track of our HR recruitment processes. Your tasks will include:
- Create the schedule for upcoming talent recruitment rounds
- Keep in touch with candidates.
- Organise and attend personal and phone interviews.
- Prepare for the arrival of our new colleagues.
- Manage our purchases of office supplies, snacks and ingredients for our company breakfast
- Arrange for any office related repairs if needed.
- Organise our events: retreats, team-building and Christmas dinner.
- Occasionally help team members with business-trip related bookings.
- Other ad hoc or seasonal administrative tasks.
Don’t worry if you don’t have experience with these tasks, we will teach you what we’ve learned in recent years. In some cases, we might also explore new methods together.
You are the ideal candidate for this position, if…
- You are fluent in English and Hungarian. Advanced knowledge of both languages is a must!
- You are detail-oriented and love to keep things organised.
- You can work individually and solve problems on your own, and you have a can-do attitude.
- You have great time management skills and the ability to prioritise your tasks.
- You have experience working on computers preferably with Google sheets or Excel.
- You’re ready to help the team with the paperwork and ad hoc requests, so they can focus on their job.
- You are looking for a flexible part-time position with the possibility of moving onto a full-time position.
We are looking for someone who can join us three days or 24 hours a week. You will have the possibility to create a schedule that fits you and us the most.
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere in a determined, amazing, young team.
- Real responsibility in a professional environment.
- You’ll always find opportunities to learn and grow through your tasks or by attending our internal courses.
- Flexible working hours: you will be the master of your own time.
- Spacious, dog-friendly office in the heart of Budapest.
- Company retreats where we have fun and also make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the upcoming months.
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything, including our finances and contracts.
- You’ll be able to help us build one of Europe’s best UX design teams.
How to apply?
The application process starts with filling the online application. After your application, you will receive access to our online Questionnaire, which will help us get to know you a bit better.