Be an Online Marketing Manager at UX studio
We are UX studio — a 40-person UX design studio focusing on digital products (mainly mobile and web apps).
We work with international brands all over the world: from Berlin and New York to Shanghai and Abu Dhabi. We have a super-talented and experienced young design team, and we need a new marketer who helps us to share this talent with the world!
What we do
We design digital products for everyday users. We want to make their life easier and more fun. We work with clients like HBO, Wizz Air, T-Mobile, UEFA, and KBC, and many many more.
A few things we designed in the recent years:
- Self-driving car’s user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- Dashboard to monitor IoT gadgets
- T-shirt webshop based on gamification
- Applications to control your smart home
- Apps for travelers and language-learners
We also developed our own product: a UX portfolio creator tool called UXfol.io. It is a platform for UX Designers and Researchers to showcase their portfolios in the form of stylish but easily creatable case studies. The goal of UXfol.io is not only to share the final designs but also to enable UX-ers to tell the story and the process behind their creations. UXfol.io now has thousands of free and paying users which makes it one of the biggest UX portfolio libraries in the world!
Your job as an Online Marketing Manager
We already have a good international reputation. We have 2 blogs (UX studio blog, UXfol.io blog) read by half a million people altogether, every year. And we still have many other marketing strategies to try. We need someone who helps us spread the word. Someone who is ready to experiment a lot and learn online marketing best-practices with us.
You will be able to have an overview of the entire customer acquisition process: from content creation to campaign management and then analytics. UX studio is a supportive environment where you can bring your own ideas to the table and your hard work is appreciated.
You will work directly with David, our CEO, and other members of the Marketing Team. You will also interact a lot with other team members who will help you to create professional content.
You are the ideal candidate for this position, if…
- You have exceptional English skills, as all our communication is in English. An advanced level exam is a nice thing to have (but not necessary).
- You are ready to learn a lot. You will try new things every single week. You have to be able to find the right sources, read about best-practices and implement them in our marketing. You are not afraid to experiment, measure and modify things again and again until they work.
- You have a strong work ethic, and you love to PUT things in practice. It’s not a strategic role, we go for real results, and we have real, hard work to do.
- You are a self-starter: You will have mentors on the team to help you learn new skills, but you’re expected to find opportunities.
- You love writing, and are passionate about content creation. It’s a good sign if you wrote a blog before on any topic.
- It’s an advantage (but not necessary) if you already saw the Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, and Google Ads, WordPress, email automation and CRM systems, or marketing automation tools.
This is a full-time position in our Budapest office.
What can you try while you work with us?
At first, your main focus will likely be on SEO and content marketing, and then we will also plan and implement new marketing methods together.
Things you can try yourself in at UX studio:
- Creating different types of content
- Social media management
- Email marketing
- Website conversion optimization
- Analytics and UX research
- B2B lead generation
- Hosting webinars and other online events
- Create and maintain educational partnerships with important design institutions
- Reach out to and create partnerships with important people/influencers on the UX field
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere, determined, young team, no corporate feeling
- A high-standard professional environment, many opportunities to learn, exciting projects and clients
- Real responsibility, chance to try your own ideas
- Flexible working hours (no one cares when you come and go)
- Pretty office located on Mozsár Street in Budapest’s city center.
- Regular team-building events with diverse activities, breakfast with the team every Friday
- Opportunity to attend internal and external trainings
- Every 6 months, we go on a retreat — a weekend-long trip where we have fun together and make decisions about the company’s future
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything including our finances and contracts
- We are an employee-owned company — after a while, you will get shares and become the owner of the company
- You get your own company MacBook
- Phone allowance every year
- X-Box and dogs in the office 🐶
How to apply?
The application process starts by filling the online application form linked below. If you apply you will get access to our Marketing Challenge. This is an online test assignment you have to solve during the next 7 days. After the online challenge, we will invite the best candidates to an interview in our office.