Online Marketing Manager at UX studio
We are UX studio, a 40-person design studio, focusing on digital products (mainly mobile and web apps). We work with international brands from all over the world: from Berlin and New York to Shanghai and Abu Dhabi. We have a super-talented and experienced young team, and we are looking for a new marketer to help us with sharing this talent with the world!
What do we do?
We design modern, digital products for everyday users. We want to make their life easier and more fun. We work with clients like HBO, Wizz Air, T-Mobile, UEFA, KBC, and many many more.
A few things we designed in the recent years:
- Self-driving car’s user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- Dashboard to monitor IoT gadgets
- T-shirt web shop based on gamification
- Applications to control your smart home
- Apps for travelers and language-learners
Your job as an Online Marketing Manager
We already have a good international reputation. We have 2 blogs (UX studio blog, UXfol.io blog – which is our own product) read by half a million people altogether, every year. We need someone who helps us spread the word, someone who is ready to experiment a lot and learn online marketing best-practices with us as well as trying new marketing strategies together.
As a member of our Marketing Team, your job will be to take part in our online marketing operations, on many different levels, focusing on our agency, UX studio.
You will be able to have an overview of the entire customer acquisition process: from content creation to campaign management and then analytics. UX studio is a supportive environment where you can bring your own ideas to the table and your hard work is appreciated.
You will work directly with another member of the Marketing Team but you will also interact a lot with other team members who will help you to create professional content.
You are the ideal candidate for this position, if…
- You are fluent in Hungarian.
- You have exceptional English skills, as all our communication is in English. An advanced level exam is a nice thing to have (but not necessary).
- You are ready to learn a lot. You will try new things every single week. You have to be able to find the right sources, read about best-practices and implement them in our marketing. You are not afraid to experiment, measure and modify things again and again until they work.
- You have a strong work ethic, and you love to PUT things in practice. It’s not a strategic role, we go for real results, and we have real, hard work to do.
- You are a self-starter: You will have mentors on the team to help you learn new skills, but you’re expected to find opportunities.
- You love writing, and are passionate about content creation. It’s a good sign if you wrote a blog before on any topic.
- It’s an advantage (but not necessary) if you already saw the Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, and Google Ads, WordPress, email automation and CRM systems, or marketing automation tools.
This is a full-time position in our Budapest office.
What can you try while you work with us?
At first, your main focus will likely be on SEO and content marketing, and then we will also plan and implement new marketing methods together.
Things you can try yourself in at UX studio:
- Creating different types of content
- Social media management
- Email marketing
- Website conversion optimization
- Analytics and UX research
- B2B lead generation
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere, determined, young team, no corporate feeling
- Real responsibility, chance to try your own ideas
- A high-standard professional environment, many opportunities to learn, exciting projects and clients
- Opportunity to attend internal and external training sessions
- Regular team-building events with diverse activities, team breakfast every Friday
- Every 6 months, we take a weekend-long trip when we have fun together and make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the next months
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything including our finances and contracts
- Own company MacBook
- Flexible working hours, you will be the master of your own time
- Home office opportunity twice a week
- Pretty office located on Mozsár Street in Budapest’s city center.
- X-Box and dogs in the office 🐶
How to apply?
The application process starts with filling the online application. After your application, you will receive access to our Online Marketer Questionnaire, which will help us get to know you a bit better.