Office Manager (Part-time)
Join our super talented young team as an Office Manager, and become a member of our devoted 40-person design studio in the heart of Budapest. You will help us with running the office and keeping the back-office running smoothly, so our Designers and Researchers can work wonders. At UX studio, you’ll be part of an inspiring international team with opportunities to grow professionally.
This is a flexible part-time position in the heart of Budapest, starting in May 2021.
What do we do?
We design digital products for everyday users. We want to make their lives easier and more fun. A few things we designed in recent years:
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- Navigation app for disabled people
- Travel and accommodation booking apps
- Research for leading streaming service provider
- Food distribution platform for the UN
- Leading mobile banking application of Hungary
- Crypto-trading platforms
- Gamified language learning app
. . . and there are so many exciting projects coming up!
Office Manager position at UX studio
Your responsibilities would be to handle our administrative tasks related to the everyday running of the office. Your tasks will include:
- Managing our purchases of office supplies, stationery and work equipment.
- Being the first point of contact for building management, suppliers and our book readers.
- Arranging for any office related repairs and maintenance if needed.
- Helping in event organization: Product Design Course and Christmas dinner.
- Managing incentives, software subscriptions and the company inventory.
- Helping the team with paperwork and other ad hoc or seasonal administrative tasks.
Don’t worry if you don’t have experience with these tasks, we will teach you what we’ve learned in recent years. In some cases, we might also explore new methods together.
You are the ideal candidate for this position, if…
- You are fluent in English and Hungarian. Advanced knowledge of both languages is a must!
- You are detail-oriented and love to keep things organised.
- You can work individually and solve problems on your own, and you have a can-do attitude.
- You have great time management skills and the ability to prioritise your tasks.
- You have experience working on computers preferably with Google sheets or Excel.
- You’re ready to help the team with the paperwork and ad hoc requests, so they can focus on their job.
- You are looking for a flexible part-time position with the possibility of extending it into more hours if needed.
We are looking for someone who can join us 16 hours a week. You will have the possibility to create a schedule that fits you and us the most.
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere in a determined, amazing, young team.
- Real responsibility in a professional environment.
- Flexible working hours: you will be the master of your own time.
- Spacious, dog-friendly office in the heart of Budapest.
- Company retreats where we have fun and also make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the upcoming months.
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything, including our finances and contracts.
- You’ll be able to help us build one of Europe’s best UX design teams.
How to apply?
The application process starts with filling the online application. After your application, you will receive access to our online Questionnaire, which will help us get to know you a bit better.
The application deadline for the Office Manager position was 4th of April, 2021.