Mobile Developer at UX studio
We are UX studio, a 40-person design studio focusing on digital products (mainly mobile and web apps). We work for international brands from Berlin, London, San Francisco and Budapest. We have a super-talented, young designer team, and we need a Mobile Developer who helps us build our new iOS and Android products.
What do we do?
We design modern, digital products for everyday users. We want to make their life easier and more fun.
A few things we designed in the recent years:
- Self-driving car’s user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- Dashboard to monitor IoT gadgets
- T-shirt webshop based on gamification
- Applications to control your smart home
- Apps for travelers
Your job as a Mobile Developer
As a mobile dev your job is to build our iOS or Android products.
You should be good in one platform and willing to learn the other one. In our team you can work on new products from the first line of code, you don’t have to deal with legacy software and hunt bugs in other’s code. We give you the freedom to choose the technology stack you use, whichever programming language, operating system, platform, framework, etc you want.
You can work with the best designers in town, on beautifully designed products, that have been tested with real users before you start building them. And yes, free beer, snacks and fruits in the office.
Oh, and we have Xbox and csocsó (table-football) too.
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere, determined, young team
- High level professional environment, many opportunities to learn, exciting projects
- Real responsibility, chance to try many things
- Flexible working hours (no one cares when you come and go), our office is on Dohány street in Budapest’s city center
- Regular team building events with diverse activities, common breakfast with the team every Friday.
- Every 6 months we take a weekend-long trip when we have fun together and make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the next months
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything including our finances and contracts
- Your job is not your only task, you can help us to build one of Europe’s best UX design teams
How to apply?
The application process starts with filling the online application form. If you apply you will get access to our Developer Challenge. This is an online test assignment you have to solve in the following 7 days. After the online challenge we will invite the best candidates to an interview in our office.
There is no mobile developer position available at the moment but we are planning on hiring new people in the future.