Be a Junior Online Marketing Manager at UX studio
We are UX studio, a 31-person design studio focusing on digital products (mainly mobile and web apps). We work for international brands from Berlin, London, San Francisco and Budapest. We have a super-talented, young designer team, and we need a marketer who helps us to share this talent with the world.
What do we do?
We design modern, digital products for everyday users. We want to make their life easier and more fun. We work with clients like HBO, T- Mobile, KBC, Wizz Air and many other brands all over the world.
A few things we designed in the recent years:
- Self-driving car’s user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- Dashboard to monitor IoT gadgets
- T-shirt webshop based on gamification
- Applications to control your smart home
- Apps for travelers
We already have a good international reputation. We have a blog read by tens of thousands of people from every corner of the world. And we have a lot of other marketing ideas to try.
We need someone who helps us spread the word. Someone who is ready to experiment a lot and learn the online marketing best-practices with us.
Your job as a Junior Online Marketing Manager
Your job will be to take part in our online marketing operations on many different levels from content creation to campaign management. Your main focus will be on SEO and content marketing, and we will also try out new marketing methods together.
Our main goal is to showcase UX studio’s work and expertise to many people in the tech industry, so they will know about us when they want to hire a UX design team.
You will have the chance to see how modern online marketing works, try out different fields within marketing and learn a lot from more experienced people. UX studio is a supportive environment where you can bring your own ideas to the table and your hard work is appreciated.
You will work directly with David, our CEO, and another member of the Marketing Team. We will set weekly and monthly goals together. You will also interact a lot with other team members who will help you to create professional content.
This is a full-time position in our Budapest office.
You are the ideal candidate for this position, if…
- You have exceptional English skills, as all our communication is in English. An advanced level exam is a nice thing to have (but not necessary).
- You love writing, and are passionate about content creation. It’s a good sign if you wrote a blog before on any topic.
- You are ready to learn a lot. You will try new things every single week. You have to be able to find the right sources, read about best-practices and implement them in our marketing. You are not afraid to experiment, measure and modify things again and again until they work.
- You have a strong work ethic, and you love to PUT things in practice. It’s not a strategic role, we go for real results, and we have real, hard work to do.
- It’s an advantage (but not necessary) if you already saw the Facebook Ads Manager, AdWords, Google Analytics, Drip or WordPress from the inside.
What can you try while you work with us?
Things you can try yourself in UX studio:
- Content creation and distribution
- Communication on different social media channels
- Email marketing
- Analytics and how to measure your results
- B2B lead generation
- How content marketing works in practice (content creation and distribution)
- Inbound and outbound marketing strategies
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere, determined, young team.
- High-level professional environment, many opportunities to learn, exciting projects and clients.
- Real responsibility, chance to try your own ideas.
- Flexible working hours (no one cares when you come and go), our office is on Mozsár Street in Budapest’s city center.
- Regular team-building events with diverse activities, breakfast with the team every Friday
- Every 6 months, we take a weekend-long trip when we have fun together and make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the next months.
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything including our finances and contracts.
- We are an employee-owned company, after a while, you will get shares and become the owner of the company.
- Your job is not your only task, you can help us to build one of Europe’s best design teams.
- You get your own company MacBook.
- Phone allowance every year.
- X-Box and dogs in the office! 🐶
How to apply?
The application process starts by filling the online application form linked below. If you apply you will get access to our Marketing Challenge. This is an online test assignment you have to solve during the next 7 days. After the online challenge, we will invite the best candidates to an interview in our office.