Be a Financial Assistant at UX studio
We are UX studio, a 27-person design studio focusing on digital products (mainly mobile and web apps). We work for international brands from Berlin, London, San Francisco and Budapest. We have a super-talented, young designer team, and we need someone who takes care of our finances and administration.
What do we do?
We design mobile apps and websites for everyday people. We want to make their life easier and more fun.
We have a diverse client base with small startups and big international brands, like HBO. Our team is also international, some of us don’t even speak Hungarian at all.
We need someone who help us keep our finances and administration in order. Someone who oversees all our incomes and expenditures, and help the team with the paperwork, so they can focus on their own jobs.
Your job as a Financial Assistant
Your job will be to manage our finances and administration and help the team with different operational tasks:
- Keeping track of all our incomes and expenditures
- Managing bank transfers
- Financial reporting to the team
- Work together with our accountants and lawyers
- Keep our contracts and other documents organized
- Manage our purchases of software and office supplies
- Organize business trips (plane tickets, accommodations)
- Organize events
Don’t worry if you don’t have experience in these, we will teach you what we’ve learned in the recent years. In some cases, we will also explore new methods together.
You will work with David, our CEO, but you will interact with everyone in the team quite often.
This is a full-time position in our Budapest office.
You are the ideal candidate for this position, if…
- You speak English
- You love to keep things organized
- You can work individually and solve problems on your own
- Computers are your friends, you can use Excel, Google Docs and Spreadsheets
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere, determined, young team
- High level professional environment, many opportunities to learn, exciting projects
- Real responsibility, chance to try your own ideas
- Flexible working hours (no one cares when you come and go), our office is on Dohány street in Budapest’s city center
- Regular team building events with diverse activities, breakfast with the team every Friday
- Every 6 months we take a weekend-long trip when we have fun together and make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the next months
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything including our finances and contracts
- We are an employee-owned company, after a while you will get shares and become the owner of the company
- Your job is not your only task, you can help us to build one of Europe’s best design teams
How to apply?
The application process starts with filling the online application form. If you apply you will get access to our Finance Challenge, our online test assignment you have to solve during the next 7 days. After the online challenge, we will invite the best candidates to an interview in our office.
There is no financial assistant position available at the moment, but we are planning on hiring new people in the next three months.