Finance & Administration Manager at UX studio
Join our super talented team as a Finance & Administration Manager and help our team with your administrative support.
You will become a member of our devoted 40 person design studio in the heart of Budapest. As a Finance & Administration Manager, you will take care of our finances and administrative tasks, and support the whole team with your organised magic!
What do we do?
We design modern, digital products for everyday users. We want to make their life easier and more fun.
A few things we designed in the recent years:
- Self-driving car’s user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- Dashboard to monitor IoT gadgets and you smart home
- A range of healthcare and fintech applications
- A website for fashion influencers
- Fantasy football and sports applications
- Apps to make traveling easier
We have a diverse client base with small startups and big international brands. Our team is also international, some of us don’t even speak Hungarian at all.
Your job as a Finance & Administration Manager
Our team has talented researchers, designers, and business people, but we all need someone who can take care of all of us. Your tasks will include:
- Keeping track of all our incomes and expenses
- Creating invoices for our partners and keep track of them
- Managing bank transfers
- Preparing payroll for our accountants
- HR administration (shared with our HR and Office Manager)
- Keeping our contracts and other documents organized
- Helping with the administrative tasks of our own products: UXfolio and Copyfolio
- Ad hoc admin tasks
You will work closely with Zita, our Business Leader, Bia our HR and Office manager, but you’ll interact with everyone else in the team quite often.
This is a full-time position in our Budapest office.
You are the ideal candidate for this position, if…
- You’re fluent in Hungarian and English
- You love to keep things organized, and you pay attention to detail
- You have excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks
- You can work individually and solve problems on your own, you have a can-do attitude
- Google and computers are your friends, you can use Excel, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
- You don’t panic if you don’t know something, and you’re ready to find solutions on your own
- You want to help the team with paperwork and administration, so they can focus on their own tasks
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere in a determined, amazing, young team.
- Professional environment, where you’ll always find opportunities to learn and grow.
- Real responsibility and the chance to try many things on exciting projects.
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours: you will be the master of your own time.
- Spacious, dog-friendly office in the heart of Budapest.
- Company retreats where we have fun and also make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the upcoming months.
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything, including our finances and contracts.
- You’ll be able to help us build one of Europe’s best UX design teams.
How to apply?
The application process starts with filling out the online application form, then you will receive our Questionnaire, which will help us get to know you a bit better.