We’re looking for an experienced Digital Product Marketer with a marketing and/or sales background. You’ll work on the acceleration of a new SaaS product with a small but dedicated team and experiment with various sales and marketing strategies to find the best fit for the product.
is UX Studio’s latest and most ambitious product. We do a lot of SEO internally and discovered that link building is a serious pain point, as response rates are low and the amount of spam is high. We created a SaaS product that connects SEO professionals to build links together so they don’t have to hunt for prospects. We want to build an exclusive platform for the best in the industry. For this, we need a constant influx of highly engaged users. This is where you come in.
(This is a full-time position, open to non-Hungarian speakers as well but you have to live within four hours of the Central European time zone).
• You have a few years of full-time experience in marketing and/or sales, preferably with SaaS products. We’re looking for a pro at the top of their game, whether your background is in B2B or B2C.
• You can write catchy copy for emails and short-form ads.
• You know the basics of SEO and backlink building. If you’re not an expert, you should be open to learning and research.
• You’re comfortable with experimentation and always have a new idea up your sleeve, whether it comes to go-to-market strategies, PPC campaigns or direct outreach.
• You’re ready to master new marketing and sales channels on the go.
• You enjoy working on brand new products and have experience with software or SaaS, ideally at a startup.
• You speak fluent English and wouldn’t shy away from potentially doing live demo calls, giving talks on events, or being featured in product videos and podcasts.
• You’re a team player who can successfully collaborate in cross-functional teams. You’ll work directly with developers, UX designers, and product managers.
• You’re an adaptable, flexible and enthusiastic go-getter who enjoys dynamic work with a rapidly evolving product’s shifting priorities.You have strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset with a can-do attitude.
• You’re proactive and independent.
• You’re able to own processes from beginning to end. You have your own ideas and the ability to execute them.
• Become an expert voice in online SEO communities, gather insights and feedback and share them with the product team.
• Use sales tools like Apollo or LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find and qualify prospects. Reach out to them directly on LinkedIn or other channels.
• Be responsible for targeting, strategy and schedule for paid campaigns (currently on LinkedIn), set budgets and measure performance.
• Build ’s storytelling vision and voice. Create copy for LinkedIn posts, ads and landing pages. Help us write UI copies and email campaigns for the product.
• Create effective lead flows and consistent communication to convert leads to registered users and paying customers.
• Participate in support and community engagement. Build relationships with prospects and users.
• Ideate about possible marketing channels and try the most promising ones in short experiments.
• Work with the product team on growth-related features.
• Facilitate strategic marketing discussions. Talk with the team about product positioning, product-market fit and pricing. Represent our userbase’s best interest.
If you’re excited about this role but you don’t feel qualified or experienced enough, we encourage you to apply anyways! We’re looking for curious people open to learning and developing new skills.
“At UX studio, there is a strong focus on being an inclusive environment, which starts with the onboarding and no one is left behind afterwards either. My personal favourite is the company retreat, where you have the opportunity to meet everyone in person and get to know each other better.”
“One of the most incredible things about UX Studio is that you can feel both completely trusted and supported here. You have control over your work and your projects, and you can make your own decisions, while at the same time, there are many opportunities to ask for help and learn from others”
“At UX studio, there's no hesitation to help out your peers. This is an outstanding attitude especially when it's shared by an entire team. No matter how big the struggle is, just bring the obstacle to the table and find solution with others.”
“The work environment is the best I have ever been in, and I cannot highlight it enough. Everyone is so welcoming and supportive that makes you feel they as a family :)”
“The community we are creating here in UX studio is what makes this place special. Despite the fact that I can work from home, most of the time I work in the office. It's a huge boost when you can communicate with this creative and talented team on the daily basis”
“I love that people get REAL responsibility and autonomy in their work here. You get thrown in deep water here and it's the best way to learn fast.”
“Everybody is super enthusiastic about what we do here and dedicated to bringing out the best in the products that we create together. I'm always looking forward to brainstorming ideas with my team members because I know that they will be as excited about them as I am”
“The support I know I will find from the team leaders and my colleagues is what makes me love working here the most. No matter what issue comes up, I feel safe to share my struggles and people are always willing to help”
“Being in UX Studio's product team is all about the freedom and ownership of your actions. As a product designer nothing is more exciting than seeing your decisions and the people your work with improve the product you've been working on.”
“I get great support from my co-workers, and we’re always looking to be better designers. At UX studio I have learned to listen to different opinions and understand that a problem does not only have one solution.”
Application timelines can vary depending on a lot of factors. Our goal is to get back to you within a week of your application to organize our introductory chat, where our HR manager will share more information about the next steps and estimated time of feedback.
We sometimes have the same struggle, so no worries! Luckily Google Meet, the platform we use for our interviews, has built-in backgrounds or blur modes you can use if you prefer to hide your background.
We offer portfolio and performance evaluations if requested, and we always write personalized feedback on the work of those candidates who complete our challenge.
Yes, you can join UX studio remotely! To become a team member from another country, you have to be within four hours of the Central European time zone and have a reliable internet connection. When we have in-person events, such as retreats, we will ask you to join us. We will organize the trip for you; your only task will be to travel here to meet your team!
We have a spacious dog-friendly office in the heart of Budapest. However, if you prefer working from home, you can do so, but we always recommend our team members to join us in the office every now and then to experience the great atmosphere we have here!
Yes, relocation is possible after your three-month-long probation period. We wait until then to make sure you are 100% confident in the position before you commit to moving between countries (and sometimes continents)! Our relocation package includes administrative and legal help from a relocation professional, financial aid for flights, and help with accommodation.
There are no designated projects at the time of the recruitment process. We have long-term collaborations and shorter projects with our clients. We only dedicate UX professionals to the projects once we are familiar with each other and know which collaboration will be the best match.
We have an internally set salary table, which is visible to everyone. When calculating an offer we look at the candidate’s previous relevant and related work experiences, and match it to our salary table. As a Hungarian company our salaries are competitive on a Hungarian level, and we always try to increase our ranges company-wide. If you are interested in seeing Hungarian living costs, we recommend you to check out .
The first week at UX studio is a Product Design project week for everyone, regardless of your future position. This week you'll get more familiar with our processes and complete a short project while having intro sessions with many team members. This week's main purpose is to introduce you to your colleagues so you won't feel alone during your training period. From the second week onward, your position-related training begins with the guidance of your designated mentor.
A designer only works on one project at a time, in close collaboration with a UX Researcher. Depending on the scope and size of the project, more designers could be allocated to the same project. On the research side it can happen that one researcher is working on two part-time projects at the same time.