Be a Business Development Manager at UX studio
We are UX studio, a 40-person design studio focusing on digital products (mainly mobile and web apps). We work with international brands all over the world: from Berlin and New York to Shanghai and Abu Dhabi. We have a super-talented, young designer team, and we are looking for a Business Development Manager who will explain to our future clients how we work, and help us grow our business even further.
What do we do?
We design modern, digital products for everyday users. We want to make their life easier and more fun.
A few things we designed in the recent years:
- Self-driving car’s user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- Dashboard to monitor IoT gadgets
- T-shirt webshop based on gamification
- Applications to control your smart home
- Apps for travelers
Your job as a Business Development Manager
This position is for you if you want to show our future clients how we work and also spread our innovative design methodologies and UX techniques around the world.
Your tasks will include handling incoming leads, reaching out to possible clients, meeting with prospects, negotiating new projects and prices, and preparing contracts. Your main goal is to hand over well-prepared projects, and educated clients to our design teams, so they can do their magic.
You will work together with members of the Business Team who will teach you everything we learned about sales so far. Your job will be to continuously improve our sales methods together with the team, and experiment with new tactics we can use.
You will also work together with our Studio Leader, the head of our UX team, who will help you with planning the new projects.
You are the ideal candidate if you like to engage with a diverse set of people, it’s easy for you to talk to strangers and you can easily make new friends. It’s also important to be and look reliable. React really fast to everything. You should also be able to manage multiple issues simultaneously.
Fluent English is also a must.
This is a full-time job based in our Budapest office.
You are the ideal candidate for this position, if…
- you have already worked in the digital field (IT or media) as a sales or account executive/manager
- wireframe and usability tests are no new words to you
- you even dream in English and you love to travel
- you like to be well-organized, and you have a systematic approach
- you are not afraid to work independently and take the lead in your own work
- you take all the leads seriously, but don’t take rejection to heart
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere, determined, young team
- High level professional environment, many opportunities to learn, exciting projects
- Real responsibility, chance to try many things
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team building events with diverse activities, common breakfast with the team every Friday
- Every 6 months we take a weekend-long trip when we have fun together and make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the next months
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything including our finances and contracts
- We are an employee-owned company, after a while you will get shares and become the owner of the company
- Your job is not your only task, you can help us to build one of Europe’s best UX design teams
How to apply?
The application process starts with filling the online application. After your application you will receive access to our online BizDev Questionnaire, which will help us get to know you a bit better.