Business Development Manager
Join our super talented young team as a Business Development Manager, and help us grow our business!
You will become a member of our devoted 40-person design studio in the heart of Budapest. As a Business Development Manager at UX studio, you’ll be able to work with international brands from all over the world: from Berlin and New York to Shanghai and Abu Dhabi.
This is a full-time position and we are looking for our next English speaking Business Development Manager to join our team in Budapest.
What do we do?
We design digital products for everyday users. We want to make their lives easier and more fun. A few things we designed in recent years:
- Self-driving car’s user interface
- HBO’s video streaming apps
- An AI-fuelled language-learning platform
- Navigation app for disabled people
- Travel and accommodation booking apps
- Research for leading streaming service provider
. . . and there are so many exciting projects coming up!
Business Development Manager position at UX studio
This position is for you if you want to show and explain how we work to our future clients and also spread our innovative design methodologies and UX techniques around the world.
Your tasks will include:
- Handling incoming leads. We have an amazing marketing team, so you don’t have to worry about outbound sales.
- Meeting with prospects, and introducing them our product design and research methodologies.
- Understanding the lead’s challenges and coming up with solutions and ideas to solve them.
- Negotiating new projects and prices, and preparing contracts.
- Your main goal is to hand over well-prepared projects, and educated clients to our design teams, so they can do their magic.
You, with the help of the whole Business Team, will be able to continuously improve our sales methods, and experiment with new tactics we can use. You will also work together with our Studio Leader, the head of our UX service team, who will assist you with planning new projects.
You are the ideal candidate for this position if
- You are fluent in English and Hungarian. Knowledge of both languages is a must!
- You are interested in product design and like solve problems
- You are well organised and have a systematic approach.
- You aren’t afraid of working independently.
- You are able to manage multiple tasks and leads simultaneously.
- You like to engage with a diverse set of people.
- You have great written and oral communication skills and more importantly, you like to implement these skills!
It is good, but not a must if you have already worked in the digital field (IT or media) as a sales or account executive/manager. It is also an advantage if wireframe and usability tests are no new words to you 🙂
The benefits of working with us
- Great atmosphere in a determined, amazing, young team.
- Professional environment, where you’ll always find opportunities to learn and grow.
- Real responsibility and the chance to try many things on exciting projects.
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours: you will be the master of your own time.
- Spacious, dog-friendly office in the heart of Budapest.
- Company retreats where we have fun and also make decisions together about the studio’s strategy for the upcoming months.
- Total transparency inside our team: everybody sees and knows everything, including our finances and contracts.
- You’ll be able to help us build one of Europe’s best UX design teams.
How to apply?
The application process starts with filling the online application. After your application, you will receive access to our online Questionnaire, which will help us get to know you a bit better.